Monday, November 12, 2012

NIPPLE POWER!


So, I have always wanted to pierce my nipples. There is something about nipple jewelry that I always found very arousing and candy for the eyes.  However, due to the fierce sensitivity of my nipples I knew if I attempted to pierce my nipples I would pass out in pain. No Joke. I have a high tolerance for pain, although I don't like pain, but a needle through my nipple would make my heart stop. In fact, when I have asked my friends with pierced nipples if they have sensitive nipples they always tell me "no".  On this journey to discover a way to adorn my nipples without piercing them I was put on to Nipple Shields.  Initially I was interested in them soley for aesthetic reasons. I was not aware of the intensely arousing sensations I would get from them which brought my consciousness to my nipples, heart, vaginal walls and clit.  Many people are aware of the Cosmic Egg work that I teach and the bootie (womb) dancing that I believe in, so I am already very connected to my root and stimulating sexual energy.  However, the Nipple Shields start a whole other fire that burned from the tip of my heart chakra down to the tip of the chakra surrounding my clit and then back up to my third eye to the point where I was having beautiful visions.  Also, the nipple shields help to increase blood flow to the nipples as well which also adds to the slight swelling, increased sensitivity and pleasure.

Many women are very self conscious about their breasts and their nipples. Some women think they are way too big, some think they are way to small, or way to flat. Whatever type of breast and nipple you have as a woman it is important to love it all. It is important for you to send love to your breasts and nipples, massage them and activate them. It is also important to connect them with your root and sacral (womb) chakra.

Most people these days have heard of chakras which are basically vortexes of energy at various point on along the spine. They are spinning wheels of energy that hold information and also effect our meridians and aura.  However, according to East Indian traditions there are 7 Main Chakras and Native Americans say there are 10 Main Chakras but no matter what the number, every indigenous group of people recognizes that there are Chakras.  However, what is often overlooked are the minor chakras located on various parts of our body like the palms of our hands, under our feet, our clit and Nipple. Yes, we have Nipple Chakras and breast feeding causes the nipple chakra to enlarge and become more active which in turn makes her nipples more sensitive. An overactive nipple chakra may also be the issue of women with super sensitive nipples in general.  It is believed that the Nipple Chakra charges the Breast Milk with lots of Mana (also known as Chi or Life Force Energy).  There is a direct connection between the breasts and the uterus and this is why nipple stiumlation can cause uterine contractions thus helping to induce labor and shrink the uterus after childbirth.  Nipple stimulation triggers a response in the posterior pituitary gland which influences Oxytocin to be released. Oxytocin is then pumped all around our body by our heart and which causes some effects the brain chemistry of both Women and Men.   Sexual thoughts also increases our levels of Oxytocin and Oxytocin stimulates the release of all the other sex hormones.  Oxytocin also peaks at orgasm.  Oxytocin is known as the "Bonding Hormone" because it is responsible for helping a Mother to feel more connected to her baby through Breastfeeding.  It also can evoke feelings of love, compassion and closeness when nipple stimulation is involved in Sexual Play.

Resentment is stored in the Heart and Breasts since our Heart Chakra is located underneath our breasts.  And Resentment is stagnant energy that prevents us from flowing easily through life.  Resentment is another form of fear. Fear is the negative emotion of the (Yin) Kidney's and the corresponding (Yang) organs are the Ovaries, Uterus and Bladder, thus holding resentment in our heart can directly effect our womb.  The Kidneys is where we store our Sexual Energy, in both Men and Women and it is associated with the Water Element. The positive emotions associated with the kidneys are gentleness, personal power, creativity, and stillness. The Kidneys are yin and receptive. Thus, as women the more we hold on to trauma, negativity and allow people to take away our personal power the more it effects our breasts and women in a negative way.

Thus, beautiful Nipple Shields are not just beautiful jewelry but they can be used as Protection and Kundalini Stimulators.  Nipple Shields can also help with our self confidence.  Mrs. Julie Banks Mims, the brilliant creator of the nipple shields that I love so much is a certified Nipple Scientist. She has it down, it doesn't matter if your nipples are pierced, big, flat, inverted...whatever it is she can make it work for you.  In arousing and awakening our Kundalini Snakes it is very important to connect our hearts with our yoni's and our Sexual Center.  Just like working with the Cosmic Yoni Egg helps to increase our awareness of our vaginal muscles and womb space, the Nipple Shields help to bring our consciousness to our luscious and nourishing breasts.  I also highly recommend massaging and shaking your breasts everyday. Shaking the body helps to reset our energy fields and shake off negativity. Remember to use intention with all that you do because at the end of the day our bodies follow the orders of our mind and so does mana, prana, and chi.


For more on the Importance of Breast Massage please check my Youtube video below.


For More info on Ordering Custom Made Copper or Silver Nipple Shields please contact the lovely Julie Banks Mims at: jbmims@ymail.com



Much Love from Makeda Voletta aka The Body Scientist

22 comments:

  1. This post was genius. Thanks for taking the time to break it down and make us conscious of our marvelous bodies, even the "littlest of them, lol..."
    Also, thanks for the love and support. I am very grateful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I as a man have always felt a lot of sensual earth luv from them.Imara...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to pierce my nipples as well but said I never would for fear that it would cause problems with nursing my babies when that time came. This is a much more practical option for me and J.B. Mims work is simply beautiful! Can't wait to share this with my man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur nipples are ugly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All bodies are beautiful- that was rude and uncalled for. She is helping many if us become secure with who we are & look like. If you don't like it keep it to yourself.

      Delete
    2. Noooo! Her nipples are gorgeous!

      Delete
    3. Noooo! Her nipples are gorgeous!

      Delete
    4. Tastes differ. I like them.

      Delete
  5. I am stunned...in bliss, thank you for this openess and beauty..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Makeda Voletta,

    I think you have the most beautiful sexy puffy flowers in the world! I would love to kiss and suckle them all day! You must be an incredible woman to be with! As much as I would love to make love with you, and I have looked around your blog only a little, I think your stance on eating animal flesh while not wrong, may NOT be optimum.

    I hope you have a chance to watch these two online videos: One is on how a fresh food diet cures all kinds of disease. http://vimeo.com/18267272 The other is about Earthships a sustainable form of housing. http://vimeo.com/21053594 I would really like to hear what you have to say about them.


    My ideal life would be living in an Earthship, eating fresh raw vegan food that I had grown in my Earthship Greenhouse, driving an electric car powered by my own Earthship solar panels, and coming home to a beautiful vivacious sex goddess like yourself everynight! Of course she would have to have breasts exactly like yours! And since everyone is unique, that would have to be you, and only you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad I was able to find this blog. I have been toying with the idea of piercing my nipples for years. I have not gone through with it because I was unsure of the outcome. But from reading this I can see that I have another option. Thank oyou for sharing. I will give the shields a try and see how I like them, or not. But at least I will have an idea of how my body responds to nipple art.

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mine is pierced, wouldn't do it again, as it was SUPER painful...i used to dabble in creating my own jewelry for it, as it is quite exquisite and attractive like a belly ring:) but then i stopped cuz who wud i be walking around showing it to. (other than a lucky guy, or few close friends) so it brings me to the topic, what is the point of art if it cant be viewed and appreciated by the public?
    so, should we walk around with our titties out?
    should we start a new trend and demand for breast exposure equality, like the gays rallying for equality in marriage? yah...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever wore something sexy under your regular clothes? Nobody knows but you? It gives you a feeling of being sexy when you move and feel the silky cloth touch your skin. Some ppl wear wigs, we females wear makeup, fake eyelashes & nailes. Its just something to make us feel sexy or sensuous without everyone knowing our business. I know of a gal who wears remote control vibrator-when asked why her reply was cause nobody knows if im smiling cause im interested in their conversation or if I'm having my own visual conversation. I think they are great ideas just question how they stay on as we are all diffrent shapes & sizes. Is their a sizing process? Maybe it's something new to add to a long term relationship-get your parner reinterested.

      Delete
  9. This blog and video are very important. Breast Cancer is a major epidemic that plagues many. This video blog and video offers many reasons why breast cancer occurs and offers solutions on how to prevent it. This blog and video present great information that everyone should see.
    Thank you for sharing with us The Body Scientist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. think they also connect to your feet chakras and healthiness too

    ReplyDelete
  11. I believe that a woman's breast is the single most beautiful of all things in the universe. There is no way that ink or metal can improve upon a breast, so I've always been confused over this desire by women to pierce or ink their breasts.

    Interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. After nursing my daughter 2.5years (20 years ago and son 23years ago) I've fallen to gravity. Ive lost over 230lbs and my breast have lost there oomph as well. Thank god my husband loves me for me- but I have no feeling in my nipples so im looking for something to help regain some kind of sexual sensation. Not going to the nipple clamps or extream stuff but this is beautiful jewelry. Im just wondering how you do the sizing so product fits everyone. Being 45yr old ive lost a ton of weight, have had over 20 surgeries and dont want implants but would like to add something new, fresh & sexy. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. After nursing my daughter 2.5years (20 years ago and son 23years ago) I've fallen to gravity. Ive lost over 230lbs and my breast have lost there oomph as well. Thank god my husband loves me for me- but I have no feeling in my nipples so im looking for something to help regain some kind of sexual sensation. Not going to the nipple clamps or extream stuff but this is beautiful jewelry. Im just wondering how you do the sizing so product fits everyone. Being 45yr old ive lost a ton of weight, have had over 20 surgeries and dont want implants but would like to add something new, fresh & sexy. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whos nipple is that at the bottom, its rather lovely

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always wondered why I get an emotionally sick or sad/fearful emotional feeling when playing with or touching my nipples at all. A very intense negative emotional feeling I can’t explain washes over me. and I remember it was this page that made me realize it could be built up resentment, possibly from sexual abuse in my childhood. I was looking for a more spiritual answer as I knew I wouldn’t find any medical answers for a question I didn’t even know how to word..it was just about a feeling.. why did I have it and why did it come out through nipple stimulation. I theorized it relating to heart chakra problems or sexual issues so I was glad to find information like this. I think I will try nipple jewelry maybe it will help me.. my partner who I love and have been with for about 4 years now (I’m only 19) still gets frustrated cus I can never fully let my guard down and when it comes to sex no matter how bad I might want to let him be in control for once I can’t I just get this awful scared feeling and it’s uncontrollable I hate it. I’d like to know more and how I can “fix” myself... I just want to be able to do what I really want to do inside. I want to let go and open up and grow

    ReplyDelete