Wednesday, November 28, 2012

MYSTICAL EGG MEET UP & MINI CLASS in Los Angeles, CA






To find out more about the Cosmic Yoni Egg please check "Egg Basics"  and "Every Woman Should have a Relationship with the Cosmic Yoni Egg".

At the "Mystical Egg Meet Up" I will have all of the eggs that I currently have in stock with me at the moment there for purchase.  We can have an in depth discussion about the eggs and usually I lead everyone through 15-20mins of Eggcercises, however at this meet up I will offer a 60min mini class instead. Thus for the first 90 minutes we will have an open and general convo about the eggs and in the last 90mins I will be teaching you a variety of beginner's exercises with the eggs.

Men are also welcome at these gatherings so that they may learn more for the women in their life. The humble and dedicated support of Men is welcome and needed.  The exercises taught will be very basic. In my "Sensual Strength Training" Class I get into more exercises and deeper teachings. To find out more about my "Sensual Strength Training" Class please Click Here...

When: Saturday, Feb 16th from 4pm-7pm
From 4pm-5:30pm is a general meet up and from 5:30-7pm will be a mini 60min cosmic egg class and 30min follow up discussion.

Location: West Hollywood - Exact Location TBA

Donation for the Mystical Egg Meet up in Los Angeles:

Meet Up only is $10   (4pm-5:30pm)
If Participating in Mini 60min Cosmic Egg Class the total cost is $25  (4pm-7pm)

To Register Payments can be sent to me via Paypal to: MVoletta@TheBodyScientist.com
When sending payment pleas note what the payment is for.

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment